Lost Pause: The Second Cumming! Lost Pause: The Second Cumming!

lol funny

StaticSkull responds:

Thanks

I hate this game I hate this game

i cant even get past lvl 1 lol is there secret mechanic i don't now about o.o or is it just that hard. i do like the music though

TrampolineCity TrampolineCity

Great mechanics interesting level design incorporates mechanics nicely and fun to play so far got a nice prototype

Hard as hell demo Hard as hell demo

uhhh not my type of game are you meant to teleport to spawn when hit walls? Hitboxes are too big controls little too fast and sloppy i dont feel like im in control nice music though, but overall you can do better and art looks too bland.

Menu selector Menu selector

game alright but you need ad some things like music and try using different font cuz the font looks so bad but if this is your first game good job.

Hade Hade

Great game love the mechanics so simple but so much fun, great music choice really relaxing keep me from rqing keep up the good work :D

KirUnz responds:

Glad this balancing worked out well ;)

Ancient Orb Ancient Orb

Great game took some thing so simple as collecting stuff and made it into a unique platformer 5/5 Orbs

Van Helsing vs Skeletons 2 Van Helsing vs Skeletons 2

Great game love the mechanics( especially the rocket launcher) Music fits the theme of the game perfectly and so much different variety of skeletons makes the game even more challenging.

5/5 Skulls gj man.

Emoji Jump Impossible! Emoji Jump Impossible!

much room for improvement i think everyone covered what you need to improve on already like the concept though gj keep it up.

LukeDaAnimatr responds:

Thanks man! And yeah, I know there is a LOT of room for improvement.

Flappyflap Flappyflap

this gets me just as frustrated as the original flappy bird cuz of the hitboxes being shit if that what you were going for gj you made it similar to the og